How do I request utility service?
If you need to establish utility service at your residence and/or business, please contact the Finance Department, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. at 540-635-7799. The Finance Office is located in the Front Royal Administration Building, 102 East Main Street.

Show All Answers

1. Whom do I call if I have an emergency related to water, wastewater, sewer backup or water flowing during periods of no rain?
2. How do I request utility service?
3. How do I address concerns pertaining to my excessive water bill?
4. What is the procedure if I want to fill my swimming pool?
5. Does the Town have a recreational vehicle dump station?
6. Does the Town accept residential septage?