How do I apply for unemployment compensation?
Unemployment compensation is not a Town of Front Royal service. For unemployment compensation benefits or to search for employment, contact the VEC in Winchester, VA at 540-722-3415. There is no VEC office located in Front Royal. The Winchester VEC office is located off of Front Royal Pike, or US Rt. 522 S at
100 Premier Place
Winchester, VA 22602

Show All Answers

1. What is the screening process for applications?
2. Do I need an application for each job for which I am applying?
3. When am I eligible for group health benefits if I am employed?
4. Is the Town a member of the Virginia Retirement System (VRS)?
5. Are there age restrictions on jobs with the Town of Front Royal?
6. Where/how can I apply for employment with the Town?
7. How do I apply for unemployment compensation?