Can garbage charges be removed from my utility bill?
The owner or occupant of each residential unit, office, retail and wholesale business, church, public building, and any other building or unit, provided such structure is connected to the Town's water and sewer system, whether using or not, shall pay a charge to the Town for its collection of solid waste.

In the event that the owner or occupant of any retail or wholesale business, residential unit, office, church, public building or establishment shall exhibit to the Town Treasurer a signed written contract with a private garbage collection business, providing for the collection of garbage, ashes and trash, then said owner or occupant shall be relieved of the payment of any of the aforementioned monthly fees for the term of said contract.

Show All Answers

1. My utility bill seems high. What can I do?
2. I had a water leak and now my bill is much higher than normal. What can I do?
3. Who can access the electric or water meter?
4. Can garbage charges be removed from my utility bill?
5. Does the Town offer a budget payment plan for utility bills?
6. Why are there multiple meters on my utility bill?
7. Can I choose the monthly due date for my utility bill?
8. I'm having trouble registering to pay my utility bill online, what can I do?
9. How do I make a suggestion or express a concern?
10. If I live within Town Municipal Limits do I pay both Town of Front Royal & Warren County Taxes?
11. Do I need a Town of Front Royal decal for my vehicle?
12. Who do I notify if I sell/trade a vehicle?
13. I'm interested in how my tax dollars are spent. How do I find out?