FOLLOW US ON:     Twitter Facebook Linkedin

Print E-mail

How do I get a copy of an accident report?

Details on this process are available at

How can my group arrange a tour of the police department?

Contact the Community Relations Specialist between 8:00am and 4:00pm, Monday through Friday, by phone at (540)631-2763 or email at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Where do I go to pay a parking ticket?

Go to the Town Administration Building located at 102 E. Main Street between 8:00am and 4:30pm, Monday through Friday.

How do I get fingerprinted?

Go to the Warren County Jail, located at 8 E. Jackson Street.  Fingerprinting is done on Tuesdays from 8a - 1p and Thursdays from 4p - 8p.

Last Updated ( Monday, 27 October 2014 13:43 )