Print E-mail

Monday, August 11

The Town Council will hold the following public hearings on Monday, August 11, 2014 @ 7:00pm in the Warren County Government Center:

1) An Ordinance amending a Franchise Ordinance passed January 21, 2009 granting to the Potomac Edison Company, d/b/a Allegheny Power, its successors and assigns, certain rights and privileges and imposing certain obligations regarding the use of the streets and public places of the Town of Front Royal. If approved the ordinance amendment will allow Rappahannock Electric Cooperative, successor and assignee of a portion of Allegheny Power's service area, to construct and install certain new facilities for a 34-5kV distribution line from Kendrick Lane to a location west of the intersection of Criser Road and Mount View Street within the Town of Front Royal.

2) An Ordinance to repeal Section 110-17 of the Town Code pertaining to fortunetelling or practicing magic art.

A copy of the above ordinances are available in the Clerk of Council's Office located at the Front Royal Administration Building, 102 E Main Street. All interested citizens are invited to attend these hearings to express their views. The proposed ordinances are listed below.

icon 110-17 - Fortunetelling

icon Rappahannock Electric Coop Amendment to Ordinance

Last Updated ( Wednesday, 23 July 2014 19:32 )