Section 4-27 GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
A. The Town Manager shall be responsible to the Council for the proper administration of all affairs of the town coming within the ordinances and resolutions of the Council.
B. It shall be the duty of the Town Manager to exercise supervision and control over all departments of the city government and to have general supervision over all public improvements, works and undertakings.
C. SOCIAL MEDIA -
Town Manager shall
oversee all communication commonly referred to as “Social Media” given
1. The Town's Facebook, Twitter, or other "Social Media" communications are operated by the Town under the direction of the Town Manager.
2. The Town reserves the right, at the sole discretion of the Town Manager, to change, modify, add or delete comments, photos or videos at any time. The following is a list of justifications for deletion of comments, photos or videos by the Town Manager or designee, but is not exhaustive:
a. Comments, photos, or videos associated with unlawful activity
b. Comments, photos, or videos that contain offensive or vulgar language
c. Comments, photos, or videos that contain personal attacks on staff, Town Council or members of the public
d. Comments, photos, or videos that contain commercial solicitation or advertisement
3. The Town has the right to reproduce any pictures or videos to this site in any of its publications or websites or any other media outlets.
4. The Town shall not share information gathered through its "Social Media" with third parties for promotional purposes.
5. The views, postings, or opinions expressed through "Social Media" do not necessarily reflect those of the Town of Front Royal.
No. 5-12 Added (C)
2-13-12-Effective Upon Passage)