Section 175-73 OFF-STREET PARKING AND LOADING.
A. Parking space requirements:
1. Industrial uses/manufacturing/distribution areas: one (1) space per employee and one (1) space for every vehicle used on site, plus one (1) space per delivery/loading bay.
2. Automobile garages: two (2) spaces per service bay, or two (2) spaces for every three hundred sixty (360) square feet. Every such facility shall have a minimum of three (3) spaces.
3. Industrial uses/office component: one (1) space per three hundred (300) square feet of office area.
4. Other uses not specifically enumerated: see Section 175-104.
B. Location: Minimum setback for loading areas, driveways and parking: five (5) feet from side and rear property lines for parking areas with fewer than fifteen (15) spaces and five (5) feet from front property line except where driveway entrance is located. All parking areas with fifteen (15) or more spaces shall meet the requirements of Section 148-48.
C. Loading space requirements:
1. Number: one (1) space for first ten thousand (10,000) square feet of gross floor area, plus one (1) space for each additional forty thousand (40,000) square feet or fraction thereof. For purposes of this section, gross floor area shall include gross outdoor storage areas, covered or uncovered.
2. Size of space: minimum twelve (12) feet wide and fifty-five (55) feet in length, with a minimum clear height of fifteen (15) feet.