Section 175-53.8 OFF-STREET PARKING.
A. Space Requirements, except where specifically exempted under Section 175-104.
1. Retail and personal service uses: 1 space per 200 gross square feet.
a. Sit-Down: 1 space per 4 seats.
b. Carry-Out: 1 space per 50 net square feet of customer service area.
c. Drive-Through: 3 spaces plus stacking lanes for six (6) vehicles.
3. Offices, except medical offices: 1 space per 300 gross square feet.
4. Medical offices: 1 space per 200 gross square feet.
5. Furniture/appliance/lumber and building supply: 1 space per 400 gross square feet.
6. Hotels/Motels: 1 space per room and 1 additional space for every 10 rooms.
7. Theaters and Assembly Halls: 1 space per 4 fixed seats in the main assembly area, or 1 space per 100 net square feet.
8. Shopping centers: as provided in Town Code Section 175-111.
9. Indoor court game facilities: 1 space for every two (2) players as designed.
10. Indoor recreation facilities: 1 space per 200 net square feet of improved area.
11. Other uses not specifically enumerated, see Section 175-104.
B. Minimum setback for driveways and parking:
1. All parking areas adjoin commercial properties: Five (5) feet from side and rear property
2. Front Setback - Ten (10) feet from public right-of-way, except where driveway entrance is located.
3. Parking areas adjoining residential district: Twenty-five (25) feet from side and rear property lines.
4. Parking areas shall be landscaped in accordance with the provisions of 148-48.
1. All driveway entrances shall be constructed to meet the requirements of the Virginia Department of Transportation for commercial entrances.
2. All parking areas and access aisles shall be paved.