Section 175-33 SETBACK WIDTHS.
A. The minimum lot width at the setback line shall be sixty (60) feet.
B. Notwithstanding the provisions of Subsection A, the minimum lot width at the setback line shall be consistent with the established lot width at the setback line for abutting lots fronting the same road or street on either side of the lot to be subdivided, provided as follows:
1. Subsection B shall only apply in cases of new subdivision or resubdivision involving the creation of four (4) or fewer new lots.
2. Subsection B shall only apply in cases where the aforesaid abutting lots were established and in existence prior to April 10, 1978.
3. Under no circumstances shall the minimum lot width at the setback line for newly created lots be less than fifty (50) feet, regardless of the setback width of the abutting lots.
4. All corner lots shall be governed by the provisions of Section 175-37c.
5. Where abutting lots have differing widths at their setback lines, the minimum setback width for newly created lots shall be consistent with the larger of the two abutting lots, or sixty (60) feet, whichever is lesser.
6. An "abutting lot" is defined as a lot sharing a common side yard boundary with the lot to be subdivided and fronting the same street as the lot to be subdivided.
(Ord. No. Z-11-89 Amended Entire Section 11-13-89-Effective Upon Passage)