175-10.22 USES PERMITTED BY
A. Only one (1) main building and its accessory buildings may be erected on any lot or parcel of land in the Suburban Residential District R-S.
B. Uses permitted by right are as follows:
1. Single-family dwellings.
2. Parks and playgrounds.
3. Off-street parking for permitted uses in this district as set forth in Section 175-104.
4. Accessory buildings; provided, that, accessory buildings not to exceed the principal structure in height may be built in a rear yard, but any such building or buildings shall not occupy more than twenty percent (20%) of the required rear yard. Any such building shall not be nearer than fifteen (15) feet to any side or rear lot line or shall not be nearer to any side or rear lot line than one-half (1/2) the total height of the accessory building, whichever is greater. When a garage is entered from an alley, such building shall not be located closer than fifteen (15) feet to the alley line. No accessory building shall be constructed upon a lot until the construction of the main building has actually been commenced, and no accessory building shall be used except for the temporary storage of construction materials unless the main building on a lot is completed and used.
5. Public utilities: poles, lines, booster and relay stations, distribution transformers, pipes, meters and other facilities necessary for the provision and maintenance of public utilities, including water and sewerage systems.
6. Signs as set forth in Section 175-106.
7. Travel trailers shall be stored beyond the minimum setback line, and occupancy shall be prohibited.
8. Fences as set forth in Section 175-102.
9. Home Occupations.