Section 148-9 ADMINISTRATIVE WAIVER OF REQUIREMENTS.
A. Upon compliance with the provisions of Section 148-9B, the Director of Planning, with concurrence of the Town Manager, may waive the approval requirements of this chapter and approve the record plats administratively for the following types of subdivision.
1. The division of a single lot or parcel into not more than two (2) parcels.
2. The combination or recombination of previously platted and recorded lots where the total number of lots is not increased.
B. Proper finding shall be made that such subdivision:
1. Conforms to street frontage, lot area and width requirements of the applicable zoning district.
2. Conforms to the setback requirements of the applicable zoning district for the new property boundaries, where current improvements exist at the time of subdivision.
3. Does not involve the creation or dedication of any new public street or drainage easement nor the extension of any sewer or water lines.
4. Does not obstruct any natural drainage or planned transportation facility.
5. Does not in any way violate the intent of this chapter, the Zoning Ordinance, the adopted
Stormwater Management Control Plan or the adopted Comprehensive Plan.
C. An applicant may elect to have such record plats reviewed and approved by the Planning Commission and Town Council.