Section 134-43 DISCONTINUANCE OF SERVICE
A. The town reserves the right to discontinue its service without notice for any of the following reasons:
2. Want of supply.
3. Nonpayment of water bills when due.
4. Any fraudulent representation in relation to consumption of service.
5. Violation of contract or any rules or regulations applying at any time to consumer's service.
6. Detriment to service in general, in immediate locality, caused by service to particular consumer.
7. Riots, strikes, insurrection or acts of God.
B. The town shall not be liable for damages to any person for such cutting off of service.